ARE ALL T5 RETROFIT ADAPTERS THE SAME?
The simple answer is NO.
* Others on the market are old or original generation that energizes the existing lamp holders
* The AEF plug & play is the newest generation of T5 retrofit adapters
* Old generation adapters on the market wire the incoming line voltage to the lamp holders making
them "hot" with up to 277v going through them. Note the metal pins on the old style adapters.
The AEF plug & play has plastic pins
* The plug & play does NOT energize the lamp holders - but connects directly to the incoming line voltage
Old or broken lamp holders are no longer a concern and do not have to replaced at an additional cost.
If there is good power coming into the fixture, the AEF units will light up.
* The plug & play ballast is rated at 50,000 hours - 5 year warranty - others are not that long
* Many on the market are not UL rated. This could be a major insurance issue if something goes wrong
* Overcome budget constraints
* Conserver working capital and preserve credit lines
* Take advantage of available tax benefits while they are being offered
Overcome budget constraints by looking into financing programs. AEF has top rated companies that they work with that understands the significant savings lighting retrofits provide. Use your monthly utility savings to make a monthly payment. At the end of the finance period, you own the adapters.
This group has a variety of financing structures specifically designed to work with your budget. They will allow you to bundle charges (including installation) related to the project into a single monthly payment and because the utility energy savings is so large they will often work out to be a breakeven payment or even monthly savings comparted to current utility costs. They offer financing from $3,000 to $5,000000.
Our agent can provide state and local government customers with tax exempt pricing and structures unique to their market.
TAX DEDUCTIONS, CREDITS AND UTILITY REBATES AVAILABLE